Mamie E. Williams was an American composer of popular music which included rags, a three-step and two waltz suites. She worked in the music department of a departmental store in Kansas City, Missouri as well as being a music teacher and performer of piano and organ.
List of Mamie E. Williams's works.
9. More sheet music at Ditty Box Enterprises
- [§] Cold Feet (1907), Descant/Tenor/Tenor/Bass/Great Bass(Bass)
- [§] Cold Feet (1907), Descant+Tenor/Tenor/Tenor/Bass
- [§] Happy Hopper (1906), Treble/Tenor/Tenor+Bass/Bass/Great Bass(Bass)
- [§] Honey Bee (1902), Treble/Tenor+Descant/Tenor/Tenor+Bass/Bass/Great Bass(Bass)
- [§] Jessica (1915), Treble/Tenor/Tenor/Tenor+Bass/Bass/Great Bass(Bass)
- [§] Misty Moonbeams (1907), Treble/Tenor+Descant/Tenor/Bass/Great Bass(Bass)
- [§] Phantom Isle (1910), Treble/Treble(Tenor)/Tenor/Bass/Bass/Great Bass(Bass)
- [§] Pig Ankles (1905), Treble/Tenor/Tenor/Bass/Great Bass(Bass)
Ragtime Music CDs:
Margot Dilmaghani on "Gardens of the Heart"
Nora Hulse on "Cake Walks, Two Steps and Rags by Women Composers"