Paperback, 944 pages, (May 2002) Usually ships within 24 hours.
Nowhere's as diverse as down under. From Uluru to Kakadu, from city lights to starry nights, this bestselling guide is the key to the heart of Australia.
- it's a big country, but with 160 maps we've got it covered
- spectacular colour field guide to Australia's native animals
- surf, dive or sail; hike, bike or ski we'll show you how
- hundreds of accommodation options, from bush camping to five-star resorts
- full-colour guide to Aboriginal art